I'm so confused

When my ex is with me I hate him and then when he's away I want him. WTF. Why? He cheated on me so I despise him when he wants to talk to me or see me. But I realllly hate when he's doing his own stuff and talking with other girls and not talking to me!

What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd start with counseling. Low self esteem is usually the reason a woman does that. She doesn't feel like she deserves anyone better than a lying cheater.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I can see where anon. is coming from but I don't think that's always the case. I don't think you don't think you deserve any better. I'm pretty sure you KNOW you deserve better which is why you haven't just forgiven him and stayed. I think you yearn for him because you're so used to him, and even though you hate him right now having him around makes things hurt a little less. It's hard to know what to do with yourself when you're suddenly thrown into a life without him after so many years of having him around. You know it's not healthy and you want to move on, but at the same time he's the only thing that makes sense in this f*cked up situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would move on, get focused on my goals in life and wait for your special man who will love you unconditionally. He IS out there. Just wait for him.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011