Please help :(

Ok, so I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm totally overwhelmed at the thought of doing ANYTHING. Just thinking about working and even how I'm going to get through another day makes me wanna cry. If feel like i can't commit to anything or do anything right now. I don't know if this is just from a lack of energy or depression? I just feel all out of sorts. :(:(:(:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should talk to your doctor. He could probably prescribe something safe for you to take. It helps to have someone you can talk to, even a therapist. I go to one and it's like talking to my best friend, except it's all about me! haha

I'm sorry though, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I feel the same way sometimes.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I felt the same way when I was at that stage of my pregnancy. I didn't take anything for it, I did talk to my friends a lot. They helped me through it and it eventually passed. Hang in there.
    senecawifey

Answer by senecawifey at 12:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I am going through the same thing. I am 15 weeks along and it is finally getting better. The only thing I can say is that you can talk to your doctor or wait and see how you will be feeling in a few weeks. Personally, I hate being pregnant, all of the nausea, vomiting, food aversions, headaches, and looking and feeling like a beached whale. When I find out that I am pregnant, I want to have the baby by the next day. I have discovered that each pregnancy is different. For me, this pregnancy happens to be my most difficult one. November can't come soon enough for me.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I never had that issue but I would talk to your doctor. It could be pregnancy depression and its common with all the hormones changing.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Don't overwhelm yourself take it slow
    A year from now you'd be too busy taking care of the baby.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• it happened to me from weeks 6 till 10 :s ... with other discomfort , sickness..sooooo painful ..so i tryed to change the vew .. i went to my mother house for few days and thn to my mother in low for more thn 1 week and thn when i was home i was all the time out .... not walkin or shoping ..just ask my hubby to drive me out the house .. couldnt do anything .. couldnt cook ..or make some order in my house ..everything was a mess around ... and know i guet back to work ... still painful ..but don't wanna lose my job :( .. good luck ... they told me all this gonna despear after 3rd month ..hope so ...

caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2011