Parents getting divorced

I feel so bad for my mom. My dad doesn't want to be with her anymore and it was so shocking and out of nowhere that wants to leave her. For all of us. He hasn't said he wanted to get divorced, he just moved out. So technically we all take that as him being done. Us, the kids, are adults and grown but how can we comfort our mother? and I guess our father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Just be there for each of them and for your siblings.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Let them work through it. Just listen if they want to talk

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Just be there for each of them and for your siblings and let them work through it. Just listen if they want to talk
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Divorce is an extremely tough subject. Be there for both of them. Obviously there are underlying problems that have not been addressed. They need time to think, but they need your love as well. Don't chose sides...just be there and listen and show your love to each of them.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011