diapers

so,..i know how i feel,..but what do u guys think? is there a difference between wal-marts Parents choice and huggies?

amysmomma505

Asked by amysmomma505 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• nope. not at all.
    huggies gives my daughter a rash.
    parents choice works great for my daughter. so i dont bother spending more than i need to for just the name on the package.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 1:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I use to buy parents choice but I was lied to by the mananger and treated like crap. So I will never shop at any walmart again!!
    mylil1

Answer by mylil1 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i used parents choice for a little while and sort of liked them. Loved the price but I recently got some as my dd got older and they are horrible on her! They have no shape al all!!! I had to rough them up to make them fit. My DH says they are huge maxi pads! haha. If I could afford them my fav is the pampers cruisers but I buy Luvs and they are good too!! Never used Huggies but In my opinion they are overpriced!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have always used Parent's Choice. It might also have something to do with me and my husband both work at WalMart and we kinda try to buy everything cheap. But I have tried the expensive brands, like Huggies and Luvs. Nothing holds leaks better than PC! Hey, there's a new commerical!
    AuntMommy25

Answer by AuntMommy25 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My dd is strickly a target baby. In a year and a half she has hardly had any leaks!! Plus it is only $13 for a case of size4.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 1:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We haven't tried the Walmart brand. We use BJ's or Price Chopper diapers during the day and spend the extra money on Huggies Overnite diapers for the twins. Love using generic for day and love using Huggies at night because they don't wake up soaked during the night.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 2:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We use pampers usually unless we have to go cheap then we use luvs.. But Pampers work the best for her she hardly ever leaks with them or gets rashes... Huggies feel to the same to me as PC.. which feels like paper.. LOL.. and she leaks like she is not wearing a diaper an gets diaper rash so bad... speaking of diaper rash she has one now cuz of Luvs.. I cant wait to go back to pampers..
    Summer51783

Answer by Summer51783 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think there is a big difference between diff. brands!!! We use pampers as much as possible, and luvs when we're short on $$. The luvs work great, theyr'e almost as good as the pampers but we always make sure we have pampers for overnights. I don't use huggies cuz they are too expensive, even more than the pricey pampers!!! Never used PC, so sorry I can't help there!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• They don't hold my LO at all! We use pampers and we still have issues from time to time. My MIL uses the parents choice and it seems that no matter how long we're in the car (15 from her home to my mom's or 45 to mine) he still leaks! Maybe it's the type she has, but I have to say yes, there is a difference to me.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Twinclub mom - we are BJs and Huggies Overnights too!

Of course, now he is "big boy" and in Pull-Ups during the day.

(we are slowly, turtle slow, exploring potty)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008