Pink eye?

My eye's swollen, painful at touch, makes me have a blurry vision, and my eye tears up. could it be pink eye?

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• ... i would see a dr. pink eye or not that doesnt sound good.. Did you use any drops?? my dad used some that hes allergic to and he had the same symptoms..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Is there crud in it? Like, yellow goo? That's a sure sign of pink eye - though usually I don't think it's swollen but the eye white is pink.

I read here on CM though if it is pink eye, breast milk will clear it up. ..Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Does your eye itch?
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• lol i would love to see someone putting breastmilk in their eye.. wonder if it burns for a bit...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• no it doesn't itch
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Lol!!! Yeah me too!!
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If it is pink eye, I know for a fact that flushing your eye with tea and putting a cool tea bag on your eyelid should take care of it. It worked for my nephew, who frequently gets pink eye.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• not sure if it's pink eye, but if it is, i'd get it looked at because you won't want your kids getting it because it is highly contagious.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2011