Are you watching the bachlorette?

my mom is so its on in this room otherwise i would be doing something more worth while like drinking bleach or using sandpaper on my eyeballs.

anyway does anyone else think that bentley is just doing all of this for effect? like his doucheiness is so intense, its like obvious hes just doing it to be "the bad guy" of the season.

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• It's ALL about Bentley, lol What an ASS! William F'd up, lol Cracks me up how she could honestly fall in love that fast!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I just don't get why she would keep Bentley when she was forewarned! I mean...she has watched all the other seasons...and guess what? Every time there is talk of someone not being there for the right reasons, it is ALWAYS the truth. And to me, he's not even that attractive...there are way better looking guys with great personalities there. What did William do?? I missed last nigihts episode. :(
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Bentley = douchebag. William messed up. He decided to really "roast her" and almost got his dumb a$$ thrown off. She knew about Bentley but didn't heed the warning. They should've just waved that red flag in her face. She's the type that will pick the wrong men. I know all about picking the wrong men that's why I've been single the last eleven years! Bentley is in love with himself and thinks he's the ultimate player. Makes me not want to watch it anymore. Its getting ridiculous.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 12:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yeah, I don't watch, I've gotten bored with the whole show.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011