What inspired your Cafemom screen name?

for instance, mine is OmsYankeeMama
My sons name is Omen (Om for short), I'm from "Yankee ville" (according to my ex husband) and I'm his mama.

What does yours mean?

OmsYankeeMama

Asked by OmsYankeeMama at 1:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My first name and last initial and the number of kids I have :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My name is Victoria, which is a pretty common name and I have a lot of 22's in my life. I would say 22 is MY number:)
    VellaVictoria

Answer by VellaVictoria at 1:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• my son tells me that i'm the best mommy eber (he can't pronounce the V in ever)
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 1:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i have had this for a screen name since like 6th grade when everyone put crazy, krazy, xx, stuff like that in their screennames. And i've just kept it!! its easy for me to remember. But it doesn't really mean i'm "insane" (people need to get a life and grow up WHOEVER that was) =]
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• lol I was drinking a sunkist pop and looked at it and used the name with the year I was born...pretty sad huh ...lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Years ago I had a screen name GrnEyedLady given to me by my husband because he loves my eyes and the song by Sugarloaf. It just morphed to Grandma instead of lady as times changed

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• its my first name lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Wow....alot of different names and ways that they came to existance. This is fun :)
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 1:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• mine is my initials Stacy S Nelson is my last name and the 26 is from my sons b-day 12/26 all of that equals ssnelson26 :)
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• well almost 38 years ago on a cold winters night a wee babe was born...she would be Christened the name of Krista...as the years went by her name was then shortened to Kris....*laughs* and then on another cold winters night almost 17 years ago another wee babe was born..thus the name went for Krista to Kris and then to Mama...Yet I am the only idiot on Cafe mom that transposed the letter of her own stinking screen name...
    <-------------------------DORK
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2008