BLACK EYE???

HEY LADIES DO ANY OF YOU KNO HOW LONG IT TAKES TO FOR A BLACK EYE YO CURE????? AND IS THERE ANY HOMEREMIDIES FOR A BALCK EYE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• Ice will help the swelling if there is any. The worse the black eye, the longer it will take to heal. My daughter recently had a shiner and it lasted about a week and a half before it was pretty much gone. I think it's usually about 1-2 weeks though.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My friends dog stepped on me one night when i was laying on the floor watching tv and I got a huge shiner. The dog was a german shepherd lol (puppy but 9 mths). It took over a week for it to heal up. My friend threw a steak at me and I used that? I dont know that there is anything really to help other then applying cold to it to keep the swelling down and time (and good foundation to cover it up lol)

Answer by gemgem at 1:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• It really depends on how bad it is. There's really only things for swelling, not the color. use foundation, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• When I had my nose job done the surgeon gave me arnica to help my black eyes heal faster. It's a herb that can be purchased from the health food store.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 1:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008