My SO got home from work really stressed out

and said he almost hit a coworker in the face. then without describing details he's like c'mon let's go....really mean since he's taking all his anger out on me. I said i don't want to go i don't like the way your acting. He got really mad and said c'mon! so i said fine only if you stop talking to me. So i got in the car and he said he lost his motorcycle gloves. we go to look for them and he couldn't find them. now he wants me to give him 40 bucks since he's saying it's my fault and if we got there sooner he would have found them if i didn't bitch about not wanting to get in the car. He's brought it up almost 5 times and once i said fine I'll give you the stupid 40 buck if you stop being a jerk so we can just make up and be friends. i said i would give it to him but i didn't mean it at all since i should not be the one to blame for his lost gloves. should i give him the money? i feel used

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I think i sounds like a bad day at the office. He just needed some cool off time, and yes while he shouldnt have taken it out on you, you happend to be better than taking it out on someones face and ending up in jail... Hopefully he has a better day today/ tomorrow!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• what an ass,sorry, this is not ur fault. this is his problem, he shouldn't treating you like this
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• why are you with him? your last post says he only pays sometimes $150 a month on rent/groceries etc, now he wants you to shell out more money for gloves he lost? He sounds like a big baby.

No you should Not buy him gloves to replace the ones HE lost.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• nope

Answer by admckenzie at 12:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• you need to drop this loser, he sounds manipulative and BROKE.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my love is greater than forty bucks thats why im with him but im sort of on edge. im just going to double the rent
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You are only going to double the rent? You said its in the thousands. He should pay half.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• well, the first time he gave me attitude I would have said you can go without me. And that would have been that, he could go cool off somewhere else.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't feel you should give him the money after all he is that one that lost them and no you shouldn't give him the money
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Um, no. This relationship sounds very one-sided to me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2011