What do you do when its over?

...My SO and I broke up during my pregnancy, then worked it back at very shortly after i delivered. everything was GREAT. when our daughter was 5 months we moved in together, we both knew that it was NOT going to be easy and that we were both ready for the challenges... now 5 1/2 months later we're moving out..

We live 2 hours away from both of our families and thats the only place i can go, (i've been a SAHM that put my education on hold) I love him so much.. and i know its going to be tough... But whats next?? How do you move on from this??

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• You just do. Its hard but for me I went back to college. It gave me something in my life I had control over (grades etc) and an outlet to focus on other then the problems.

Answer by gemgem at 1:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you have to find your own way. every break up is different and hard. all you can do really, is get through each day one by one. if you need to cry somedays, then cry. let it out. do things to keep you busy. change your life around a bit and do something new on your own. and eventually, you'll get over it. concentrate on making a better life for you and your child and slowly but surely, life will get better after this.
    good luck hun. *hugs*
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 1:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• just take it one day at a time. your future is not as bleak as it seems.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sounds like you've not got a lot of options really... you could agree to be roommates so that you both can be with your child every day and you can finish your education so that you can properly provide for you child, or you can find a different way to do it. Lots of couragous women out there every day that are moving forward and doing great but I can only imagine how hard it is.
    Good Luck to you :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008