Please read this part 2

Here is the link for the original question:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/865459/Please_read_this

I just checked my husband's messages and he erased only these messages. The ones before and after this are still there.

It's time to confront him, isn't it? I feel sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Why would he delete just these messages? He still has that scum bag on his friend's list. Am I over reacting?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Confront him if you must, but I dont see anything incriminating, other than his friend is an idiot.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He may have deleted them in fear that you would think it meant something it didnt.
    Auntiemom410

• Actually, dont confront him. If you think something is up, keep watching his messages for a while before you let him know he is being watched. That will ease your mind more than his denial...whether he is telling the truth or not. But I really dont think you have anything to worry about.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thank you... I feel paranoid and crazy but my last SO cheated on me for four years and I'm so scared it's going to happen again! I know that isn't my husband's fault but I can't help the way I feel.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well, that is understandable, and hopefully your hubby is aware and understanding of that too.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I too would give it some time, it is goig to take some real patience tho! Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I read another convo on the friend's picture between him and my husband and he keeps bringing up other girls then tells my husband that he told someone else to tell him something. I don't like this guy at all. I don't want my husband talking to him. I'm not sure I have enough self control not to confront him today. I may just say "what is up with this guy and why is he trying to drag you into his s**t?" I don't know why to do. My husband will be calling in an hour and he'll know something is up with me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Just give it time. I know its hard at times but we can't reflect our past into the future. Follow ur heart n not ur head. We can sometimes read to much into situations out of fear. But if ur heart is nagging at u then there more than likely something to confront. Just keep ur eyes open and love him until u find out other wise. His friend seems like a db!
    startingover777

Answer by startingover777 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2011