What's the worse could happen?

I don't want to take my anti depressions anymore it interferes with my climaxing...I was taking Zoloft my dr. changed it to Cymbalta I do not like it. I have not took either in 2 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• I herd wellbutin doesnt interfere with climax I think i spelled it wright but iv herd that do go do the reserch.good luk;.
    normalee

Answer by normalee at 3:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i like cymbalta, its working well for me but i am ahving the same issue. oh well, more time to enjoy the sex lol
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 5:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I was put on Cymbalta from Celexa because the Celexa was doing the same thing to me, but Cymbalta does not. I would talk to your doctor instead of stopping the meds. There are a lot of different options nowadays for antidepressants. You CAN find one that works for you, but it does take time and effort. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You could have withdrawal symptoms from stopping it abruptly. I don't know if this is a med you're supposed to wean off slowly. Check with your pharmacist on how to stop taking this. Obviously, your depression symptoms can get worse if you stop your meds.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2011