Was your instinct right?

when you were pregnant, did you have the correct gender instinct?

i was basically wrong with my son... but my instinct is strong with this one.

tell me your story!

babymaycker

Asked by babymaycker at 3:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well im still 2 months and 3 days pregnant :) i wish i'll have a girl .... my instinct say tha it's a girl and my hubby say its a boy hehheheh this flow our desire i guess .. but i wish i'll hv a girl .... i'll see if few more days if im wrong or not .. cross finger lollll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• When I first found out I was pg I had a dream it was a boy. But I "wanted" a girl so I convinced myself it was a girl. But in the end, I had a boy, guess sometimes dreams do come true, lol. Literally!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• With my 1st, my instinct was right, but with my 2nd my instinct was wrong.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Mine was right for both. I just had a feeling I should take a prego test and I did and it was positive. Went to the Dr. turns out I was 6 weeks pregnant. Everyone was using old wives tales and tricks and were saying I was having a girl but I felt the whole time it was a boy and I was right again.
    katrina.0822

Answer by katrina.0822 at 6:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i didnt really have an instinct with my first pregnancy until i was getting ready to leave for my ultrasound and i thought i was having a girl and i was right it was a girl, i am 31 weeks pregnant now and i knew from the very second i found out i was pregnant it was going to be a boy and i was right i will be having my son at the beginning of august!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i was right all 3 times, all boys lol
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• nope i was wrong with my dd but i really wantd her to b a boy but i think instintly i really knew if i had listend to my body more..this one im almost certin it will be a boy but we wont find out 4 sure 4 sure til july 2nd!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I HAVE HAD IT TWICE, WITH MY DAUGHTER I WAS 6 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS ALONG WHEN I FOUND out i was expecting and after the inital shock i turned to the doc and said " im gonna love HER always" the doc said it is way too soon to know, i said no its a girl end of story...the whole time my family insisted it was gonna be a boy bc it was my first and i thought girl but i proved them wrong and her is my beautiful girl, twp years later i turn up prego again and this time it was 3 or 4 weeks after i found out that i got that feeling again but this time i i knew it was a boy. the same pull i had toward little girl things with my first was so strong with boy stuff and sure enough when we went to find out i saw him before the doc did and said O yea thats a boy for ya! the doc turned blood red and shook her head " yea its a boy and man he is proud to be a boy!!" lol.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2011