I folow day by day my pregy , am i over react ?

it's my first BB .. i'm still on my 11 weeks :) but im folowing my pregy step by step and each day .. can't stop redaing on net all info ... over here all Qstn abt pregy mom and what they can feel ... mine is so hard and difficult but always happy ..so happy been a momy :D .. i just feel that probably im toooo stressed or over recating reagrding my belly lolll .. iam i the only one or there is lots of futur momy who feels the same ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol..dont worry there's 2 of us, i feel the same. I can browse the net for hours just reading up on all pregnancy info :D
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• this is my sec and im doing alot more reading and following this pregancy on the net with the bump and reading all about breastfeeding and diffrent books i didnt read with my dd...with my dd iwas very young i was still very excited and all but since i was in school and all my pregancy was kept pretty quiet not many ppl knew outside the families and so with this i startd tellin ppl right away and everything! im soo excited to b prego again i loved it when my dd and i do with this one too!!! and my dd is excited to have a brother or sister tho her dad gave her a brother(were not togther) so she tells me she wants a sister!!! i think she wants a sis to play make up with lol good look and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2011