Shaky from a severe sinus infection?

I have a severe sinus infection for about 3 weeks and for the last 3 nights I have not been able to sleep cause when I lay down my sinus headache gets worse and my heart starts fluttering and Im real shaky. I went to the doctor today but he just switched my antibiotic. I have had this feeling before with out a sinus infection but it would only last for a few min this has not stopped for 3 days! Should I be worried that it's something more serious?

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 4:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• I don't know how old you are nor if you have any other medical problems. IF your heart feels "fluttery" do you check your pulse? Is it regular and how fast is it? Feeling shakey can be nerves or it can be low blood sugar. What do you do about the shakey feeling to make it go away? Is there any relationship to meals? These and a lot more should be asked by your health care provider to get to the answers. Sinus infections should go away after one round ( 10 days) of antibiotics. You are either on the wrong drug, or your immune system is totally shot. If you want to build it up, let me know and I can help you take the steps to do that.
    Rota

Answer by Rota at 7:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2011