15w and have questions

I'm 19 and weigh 100.
How likely is it for my baby to have any type of down syndrome or special needs or anything like that ??

And wenever I'm up and walking I feel so full. As though my belly feels like a big ball. Idk how to explain it but it makes me feel bigger in the stomach. Is that normal ? B/c sometimeswhen I wake u I just have this little bump , but throughout the day it seems itgot bigger and round. ??

Also I feel bubbleib my stomach but then it feels like tooting. How can I feel my baby ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Down syndrome babies are mostly born to older women with older eggs. So not very likely. And lol your fullness is probably just from how your baby is a laying. And The little bubble feeling is your baby moving :))
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 4:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i agree with the first answer
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sounds like you're noticing fetal movement.
    :-)

What kind of maternity care do you have?
    Are you getting a lot out of your prenatal appointments, reading, preparing?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011