Any one else experiencing this????

im 31 weeks pregnant and have pain all over my tummy especially under my ribs,i dont have an apetite at all, i constantly feel so full even though i dont realy eat..is this normal?

dienkies22

Asked by dienkies22 at 7:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The baby is sitting high. And getting biger.

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i am 31 weeks prego today too and i seemed to have lost my appetite too but i think mine is do to the heat. its almost 90 degrees where i live during the day and we have no air conditioning
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• keep cool, talk to the doctor, and yes the baby is getting bigger, not enough room. so yes it is normal, when i was 31 weeks along i had the same problem....like i said talk to doc and see what he recommends to do.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• thank you!realy appreciate the info, i was kinda worried something might be wrong
    dienkies22

Comment by dienkies22 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i am 37 weeks and just got my appitite back somewhat. i also had and still have sometimes pains right on the edge of my rib cage especially if i sit sideways and move. the others are right its from the bayb being high up and big.
    missa321

Answer by missa321 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Your appetite is gonna be lower because you dont have as much room for food. But as for pains I'm not sure that it is normal. Pain in the upper belly is a sign of preclampsia. But it could also be because baby has his feet or head up in your rib cage. I still suggest that you call your ob just to make sure its nothing to worry about.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011