Have any dreams you would like me to "read" for you

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• almost 5am and the sun was comming up and i got her to hit the light shinning threw the glass of a small window and it was like it burned her and i finally realized what my grandpa ment by stay in the light. that watever she was couldnt stay in the light and i only had to hold her off for 5 more mins b4 the sun had completly rised and at the last min b4 the sun rose she had me connerd and then right b4 she got me the sun was inplace and it (watever was in my friend said ill get you one day or somthing to that effect) and went out of my friend and she was ok didnt have the slightes clue what had happend and when i told her she was in disbelief
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes please :) I had a dream that was having a difficult time breastfeeding this time. She wouldn't latch, or I would smother her with my boob LOL. What does it mean? Am I going to have twins or something, LOL :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LOL, thank you so much for clearing that up for me :) yes I am pregnant with baby number 3. I have been having crazy dreams with this baby...that was just one of the many.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i have a dream that im staying the night over at my bfs house and its dark and were hanging out we get a lil bored and i brought my wigi bored(sry i know i spelled that wrong) and we start playing with it by this time its about 3am in my dream, and we get ahold of my dead grandpa,well she gets a lil freakd out and goes to bed and i stay talking to my grandpa and he trys and gives me a warning and actually shows ups as a ghoast where i can see him well he tells me something bad is going to happen very soon he wont tell me what it is bc hes already told me too much..but he tells me to just stay in the light and ill be ok..then he gets spooked and goes away and says remember what i said stay in the light. then my friend comes back into the kitchen where we were at b4 she went to bed and im trying to tell her wat happend and somethings wrong with her shes been changed into something and she starts chasein me well luckily it was
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• assumet hat you are pregnant
    sounds simple... just a mom to be worrying
    worry = motherhood

if you were not dreaming of not being able to brestfeed, you would be dreaming another dream where you worry about else
    giving birth to puppies, or the baby had no head, or you could not find your baby in a fog, etc etc etc

it is a worry dream
    ---------------
    if you are NOT pregnant, then you have issue with your boob size,and/or shape , or someone has made you feel bad about your body
    -------------
    as for twins = chances are no, not twins, just a pregnant worry dream
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• wow
    rachel, that is an intense dream
    could mean a few things
    1) are you a sensitive? meaning do you have more insight to other side than other people?

when past loved ones visit-usually not the one that passed one but our own thoughts telling us to beware
    2) do you have a concern about this friend? does she have an issue that concerns you, something she is not addressing in her life? like in a bad relationship yet not listening to your advice? is she in danger in some way
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2011