Has anyone worked as a camgirl?

i was just wondering if anyone has considered working as a camgirl on an adult website from home. How has the experience been, and how much money have u made.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Believe me I've been so broke this year that I've considered lots of things like that, phone sex , etc. I hear they pay pretty well! But the more I think about it I really think I'd be grossed out, knowing that these sleezy men are getting off listening or watching me! Nope, I couldn't do it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• nope....i would be afraid it would haunt me ... having kids and a career, i wouldnt do it but do what yo have to pay the bills... no juddgement. seems a lot cleaner than being a stripper or something.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• *smiles* at all you ladies out there that are uhmm ermmm "grossed" out by this .I have not ever done the camgirl thing but I have however been the dancer / uhmmmm yeah well times were tough and since then have gotten way past of ever doing it again ....and hey if that's all lil ol men have to spend thier money on so be it LOL

Anonymous