THREE QUESTIONS.

okay so i posted something yesterday.. but i didn't get very many answers. I went off the pill 6 weeks ago. if i was on the pill my period should have been 2 weeks ago. I was only on the pill for 4 months. I stopped cause it wasmaking me sick and such and wasn't worth it.
I have taken 2 tests both negative. my last test i took was Monday. I called the DR office the lady said give it a few weeks. WELL NOW my boobs have been aching yesterday and today on and off....
THREE QUESTIONS
When should I take another pregnancy test?
When should I about expect my period?
AND
When should I call the dr again?

(if you have already read this question before or answered me ignore it)
and i'm not trying to conceive but i wouldn't be disappointed
Also, my niece told me friday night that santa was bringing me a baby girl when we were talking about what santa was bring her for christmas... shes three!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ok, answers:
    1. If the first tests came out neg, I would wait about 5 days to take another
    2. Usually my boobs hurt for 2-3 days before I get my period, so again I would wait for another week. Sometimes it takes your body a little longer to catch up to when you should really have your period. The pill is designed to give you a 28 day cycle, but a lot of women have longer cycles (mine is 31 days) so if you are off the pill for the entire month it could be up to a week 'late'.
    3. If your period doesn't come in the next week, I would call the doc back. If you get no period and have another neg. preg. test, I would insist upon a blood test.
    Hope this helps!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am not sure but I can say I went off the nuvaring for a month and as soon as I did my boobs hurt like heck I was like omg I am preg and I was not I DK why they hurt so bad though ..maybe take another test to be safe though good luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You should have waited until it was time for your period to get off the bc. But There is not telling when you will start. getting of bc makes your hormones go crazy.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i would go to the doc and ask them y no period... i have done that it was just stress on my self where i thought i was pregnant and got symptoms but they can get a blood test done where its much more accurate, i wasn't pregnant then... but go to the doc when u feel comfortable and ask tell them u haven't had your period and think u might be pregnant.... GL
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I agree give it a few weeks...your body is adjusting back to its normal cycle and sore boobs can be PMS, mine hurt for about a week or two before my period. Tests these days are pretty accurate so I don't mean to dash your hopes but I would not get overly excited just now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• robin: i did wait.. that was six weeks ago. once i had my period i just didn't take it again.
    Anonymous

• My boobs always hurt like that about a week to 3 days before my period.

I would give it a couple of weeks then take another test.
    loriloriaustin

Answer by loriloriaustin at 1:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think you should try to chill out for at least another week! Your anxiety might be making your psyche think you are PG! Birth control pills can make your hormones and your cycle all out of whack. I don't know if you are PG or not, but I'd try to be patient and wait about another week (or two if you can) and maybe take another home test.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i never test positive till 5 weeks prego but the doc could give you a blood test that would tell even one day pregs if you are scared ask for the blood test
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008