Please dont Judge....

Ok so today is my friends 21st Birthday, and we are going out. Now I have been 21 for almost a year now, but I have never "gone out"....and I dont know what drinks to order.
What are some good (cheap) drinks to order at a bar.
PS-
I never drink, and I sure never drink around my daughter.

Shayla.Carrie

Asked by Shayla.Carrie at 8:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Why start now, if you've never had a drink. Don't feel pressured to just because it's her 21st.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If you never go out- don't go for cheap, go for good!! Malibu and pineapple juice is a lighter and sweeter drink. I prefer whiskey and coke myself:) Just make site to order a glass of water with each drink so you're not completely hung over in the morning. Congrats to your friend and to you for taking a night off for yourself!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Agreed about Malibu and Pineapple juice, very yummy! But I understand! I am not much of a drinker and never know what to order, so I always have friends tell me what they like and I try those.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I enjoy Captain and coke when I'm out, I don't go out much either.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Beer
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sweetie I am a drinker...and if you truly NEVER drink do not drink RUM or WHISKEY!! You will regret it in the morning... Especially if you are going cheap. The cheaper the booze the worse the hangover. Trust me. Stay away from "Rail" booze it is the cheapest.

I agree with Beachybabe why start now...but if you want to sip pick something with Vodka and juice in it. Tell the bartender you want something sweet with Vodka. Trust me.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Oh yeah....Hydrate....water before you go out, during and after...mam knows :-)
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• We are going out to eat before so we have food in our systems...I know I wont drink much because I will look out for everyone else..I'm kinda a mother hen.
    Shayla.Carrie

Comment by Shayla.Carrie (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• mixed drinks are usually expensive if you like the sweetness..."sex on the beach", "bacardi" and "smirnoff" flavored bottled drinks, "fuzzy naval" and so on...

if you like beer, i would go tap (in a glass) instead of a bottle and a light beer..

BUT you said you dont drink so i would go with soda or a kiddie cocktail (no alcohol whatsoever but poses as a mixed drink) usually these drinks are $1 or under.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't drink but have fun and be safe!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2011