DO ANYONE KNOW OF "LEGIT" WORK FROM HOME WORK

Some of the work from home jobs I have tried are scams. Please, if you know of any that are legit and don't require you to pay money, please contact me asap.

BLACKIE66

Asked by BLACKIE66 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Honestly there are not many of these jobs. Most people that work from home have a home business will require some sort of investment, jsut like any other business. I do have a journal entry on my page that has a list of legit companies that hire people to work from home but keep in mind that IF there is a position open, you will ahveto apply for it and there will be 100s of people applying for the same job. I wish you luck mama and let me know if I can help you with anything. I have pretty much tried everything...lol!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well, I will tell you ALL WAH Jobs are FREE... WAH Businesses like mine have fees. You'll want to stear clear of Survey and GPT sites too. Check Momportunity.com but stick to the list and ignore the ads. Most of the ads are shady. Her list is really good though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You will more then likely have to pay some sort of start-up fee and monthly orders to work from home. I found a way to make real money daily. It does require a start up, but you only pay ONE time and you never have to pay again. This has really changed my families life financially. Let me know if you're interested.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Girl, I have listed a variety of ideas that you can use and start your own business. Check out www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome. NOTE: I am not trying to sell anything. Just a listing of jobs you can use to start your own business. DO NOT get involved in any work at home stuff.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I do online surveys. there no fee ever. its not alot of money, well i guess that depends on how much you do. but what i do make helps alot in these times. check out my blog http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ or go to my page i have some info on there.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I agree with most everyone...If you want a job, there should be no costs...you will be building someone else's biz. I have found a great online biz and have loved it. No products to stock, deliver, and sell.. It's the best out there! Feel free to contact me at mjkdeajk@aol.com if you like!
    dzinz4u

Answer by dzinz4u at 8:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ok, I don't know how I stress this enough. Its very hard to get others to trust me. But, It makes me feel so frustrated when others don't believe because I know what your missing! I have found the perfect probably the only way to make real money online from and you don't have to pay anything to do it! Hello that's a big bright shiny pink flag that says try me! + i have tons of proof pictures that it works! I have made $380 in Dec so far! I have pictures!! If you want to make real money give this a chance I don't get anything for referring you I train you and get you started we make money together! I am doing this because I know how hard it is to be a stay at home mom and want to make your OWN money! Here are my links give it a chance you will be surprised! I guarantee it!

group link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/guaranteedmoneyfromhome

here is my website

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

group link

here is my website

smarie1011

• For only $10 you could Let Your Tomorrow Start Today

Being an Avon Rep. isn't only about selling a premier beauty brand-it's about taking charge of your life. Be your boss, set your own schedule - and get ready to make tomorrow's dreams come true today! Are you ready to empower your life, create an exciting new career, and make more money than you ever thought possible? Join the 5 million Reps worlwide who are using Avon's simple, proven process for financial and personal success.

Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We are hiring customer service reps to work from home.
    You need a computer, phone and internet.
    If interested email slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 12:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008