y??

y do some ppl on here have to be so rude to other ppl just trying to get some advice?? i dont understand y some ppl have to act so ugly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IDK mayB they does not like trying to decifer the ? asked when it do not make since
    Anonymous

• maybe cause they have nothing better to do and they are having a bad day in taking it on ppl online.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I answer several questions questions a day. I dont know why people are rude, but it does agervate me when I see questions that have been asked over and over again. If people just look 2-3 questions down they will find their answer. Also I hate reading questions that you can't understand. It makes me sick knowing that moms are trying to have more babies, and they are so uneducated. There is no reason for the ignorance. They are just going to teach their child the same ignornace.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sometimes questions are asked to get people angry - I have seen this many times. Then they are shocked when people respond in a rude manner.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008