I'am i out of my mind for wanting to go back to school?

I'am a stay at home mom of two boys been married for 7 years .I just want to make somthing of my life when my littlest one goes to school.Is there anyway i can get help to pay for it ? I was going to do a online school

babycambray

Asked by babycambray at 9:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• There's nothing wrong with going back to school! What are you interested in doing? Talk to your local college (will always be much cheaper that way), but if you can't do school in that manner, look at the ones online. I am doing one online, but if I could actually go to class, I would in a heartbeat.
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'am thinking of going online
    babycambray

Comment by babycambray (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I considered it too, I know how you feel. I actually have 3/4 schooling done for my Cert. of Accounting. It drives me nuts thinking about how close I got. Now I'm a SAHM of 4 and my dh works 60+ hrs a week, with his on call schedule, and lack of finances, I can't finish my schooling.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You can fill out your FAFSA and see what you qualify for when you enroll in school. I would reccomend looking into a local community college and see if they offer online courses. I have taken
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• many online courses and gotten by pretty well. I wish you luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You are in your right mind~ Go, and enjoy!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011