Would you have marry someone you were not atrracted too if he was a good husband, father and provider?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:54 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• What is on the inside is what counts.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yep, but luckily my husband is really handsome and sexy ;)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If I loved him and could see myself spending my life with him, happily.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I probably shouldn't answer this due to all the vote downs I will probably receive.. but I will be honest...

I think attraction is a big part of a relationship. I couldn't marry someone I wasn't attracted to.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I couldn't do it...the whole it;s the inside that matters is bull when you have to look at the man and have sex with the man if your not attracted your not going to be happy.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I couldn't marry someone I wasn't attracted to either, but I didn't date men that wouldn't have been good husbands, fathers and providers even if I was attracted to them. It's an all or nothing deal with me!

Answer by missanc at 10:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• @SuperrMommy so if you marry this hot sexy ass guy and he get in an accident and his face is scarred for life, then what? You divorce him and move on to the next one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Of course. It's no different than a blind person getting married--they can't see who they are in love with. You fall in love with a personality, not with looks.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• IDK, I have been in relationships where the guy was VERY attractive and they were terrible to me. I look at what they are doing now and its like... Eww who wants to live like that?!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2011