Help Plz.... adult content

My husband wants to have sex everyday. Sometimes I don't mind but there is no foreplay. He also wants it when I'm already asleep n I wake up in a bad mood bcuz when he is doing it I just want to smack him.
I was abused as a lil girl and sometimes it feels like that's what im going thru again. I luv my husband I just can't stand that if I don't give it to him then I must be giving it to someone else. He isn't physically abusive but it feels like he is mind f@$%ing me. Im I the only one who goes thru this s#%*????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Men's brains work differently than ours. If we aren't fucking them, we aren't loving them. You can spout "I love you's" and cook and clean and rub their feet, but if their wick isn't getting dipped they think we don't love them.
    You need to tell him directly what it is that you want and need from him, as well as what you do NOT want from him. Your sexuality is YOURS, not his.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I feel the same way sometimes. You are not alone. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• tell him he wake you up like that again he might wake up missing his favorite parts...
    and if it aint wet, he no get...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i can totally relate to what your going thru he's not exactly pressuring you but it still makes you feel uncomfortable with it. I have the same thing w/ dh he doesn't always take no for a answer. He doesn't push but his words make me feel ashamed to say no. And i was also abused numerous times by bio parents and foster and then adoptive parents. So i can understand how this feels. But the best thing is to communicate and not just once everytime that this makes you feel uncomfortable. B/c at first i was really mad at him b/c i explained it to him so i expected him to get it. But they are men and i realized that he needed a reminder more than once. And if he doesn't stop after that then you need to get aggresive with your "NO" i don't mean hit him but more like remove yourself from the situation that may be enough of a wake-up call. i hope that this helps. if you ever need to talk let me know
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Have you told him this?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Just explain to him about your past.. he may understand.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Is he the one telling you if you don't do it with him, then you must be doing it with someone else?......cause that's mental abuse. That's guilting you into doing something your not comfortable with. Does he know you were abused as a child? If not, you need to tell him and work through it. If so, then you both need to go to counselling. His respect for you needs to increase and you have some emotional issues to work through. When you do, you will be healthy for each other.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He thinks that if you aren't sleeping with him then you are sleeping with someone else?
    not good in my book, particularly if he wants it every day.

maybe you should look into counseling.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Ugh!! I feel for you. Is your dh younger than 25? That would explain things. Mine is 41, and he said that he would probably have been that way if we'd been married 20 years ago...So glad he's not.
    It will get slower over time. Tell him you need 4play. It's nearly physically impossible for a woman to get turned on without it. He really doesn't need to be waking you out of a good sleep for it either. Talk about it and even schedule a time if you have to. He needs to be more sensitive to your feelings.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You are not alone mama!! Do try talking to him. Good luck!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2011