LOWER BACK PAIN AFTER BIRTH....

i gave birth to my daughter 9 moths ago...i had vaginal birth....i had the epidural....but its now december and my back is killing me...i cant even hold my daughter for a long time before i have to put her down...the pain seems to be coming excactly from where i had the epidural...did that mess up my back? i cant do anything anymore....i miss my old life...i cant even play basketball anymore...did this happen to anyone else?

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• This happens sometimes after an epidural.. or sometimes simply after giving birth. You really need to be checked out by a doctor. Start with your family doctor and get a referral.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008