Places to visit Lake Michigan and/or Lake Huron.

My DH and I want to take a weekend getaway in a few months and Ive spent hours looking for things to do, but all I can find are expensive B&Bs... I dont care if its a hotel, which Im sure I can find on priceline, but as far as day to day activities... We live in southern michigan- like ten mins from OH but like smack dab in the middleof the state. So teh traveling isnt a big deal, just wondered if anyone on here knew of anyplaces to visit, or reccomendations... I have some family up in Croswell/Lexington area, so I might go with that area I dont know! LOL Please any aadvice would be great in either lake area! Thanks!

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 10:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Travel

• Traverse city/ torch lake are both beautiful and have lots to do just sit and relax on beautiful lake Michigan or shop all the neat little shops and so much more it's a really fun and relaxing getaway!
    youngs1128

Answer by youngs1128 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011