Im a lil confused need advice about an u/s i got done today i dont have a picture but i want to know what you think about my story?

So today i had my appt and i told them i was around 15 weeks but they decided to do an u/s to make sure it said i was 16 weeks along and my due date is nov 25 well i asked the big ? if she could guess the baby sex but she told me that she could but is not 100% sure cuz the screen was a lil blurry and small anyways she said that she saw a labia meaning is a girl could she be right she said i will no 100% when i get my other u/s i always had a feeling it was a girl but i wanted a boy i just want to know what you think and if someone had a guess like that and they ended up having a boy.

ANSWERING BACK: Hey ladies thanks for all your comments to be real im not stress about it if is a girl im happy 2 but i just want to see if anyone ever got a wrong with the sex of the baby at 16 weeks i already have a 19 month old daughter and i was hoping for a boy now because i wanted a lil couple and only 2 babies i was planning to get my tubes tied im going to be 25 years old i know is early for me to think about getting my tubes tied but i always said i wanted 2 kids if this is a girl i be excited 2 cuz my ddr will have a lil sister to play with. I just want a healthy baby and when i got the u/s done the baby was so active and jumping and waving. love you sign

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• don't stress over it..it is what it is. and the next US will be more definitive, if the little booger is cooperating and in a good position.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had a very early US with my DD, around 8 weeks, and I asked her to guess. She saw 3 white lines in the genital area and that it indicated girl. I also had a feeling it was a girl (I knew God would give me a little girl first). She also said it was too early to be 100% positive, but she was right!
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I was told I was having a girl with my middle child and I was like 19 or 18 wks but she came out my he! the nurse told me the dr should have waited til after I was 20 wks to do the ultra sound because the boy parts do not drop til about 20 wks, my dr zoomed in and everything and said "ITS A GIRL!!" well she is a very handsome boy
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yeah. as long as the baby is healthy that is all that matters and yes at that stage its hard to really guess. even at the next one. if the baby does not cooperate then you will have to wait. don't worry about it. congrats on your little one.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Personly I would wait until your next one to be sure... With both my kids I was 20-21 weeks and well my son flipped and spread eagle lol NO doubt on that pic lol for my DD My DH said even before the tech did YESSS!! lol 3 lines and 100% she is a she! lol the night before DH and I looked at U/S gender pics and I swore up and down my girl was a girl.. he was alll for another boy... we bet lunch on it (didnt matter he WAS TAKING ME FOR FOOD lol) and I won **bats eyelashes** lol
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 11:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Anythings possible and she told you she wasn't 100% sure.... Just relax, enjoy the ride and be happy with whatever you get in the end
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I dunno, but I'm sure you will have another u/s. Just don't worry about it.
    my daughters friend thought till they day her daughter was born that she was having a boy. She had boy everything, clothes bedding, patterns etc were all boy. LOL Good thing my daughter didn't make it to her shower. We were able to exchange her stuff when it turned out to be a girl.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• don't stress yourself sugar... wait til your next ultrasound and in the meantime just eat right and exercise your mind knowing you are going to have a bundle of joy. just relax you have a long way to go... levive yourself!!!
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LOL I was told I was having twin girls.... (they heard "two" heartbeats and couldnt see the other baby.... said it was behind the one they could see... turns out the other heartbeat they heard my my placenta in a weird place).... I had a single son.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 6:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011