NO idea what to get dh for father's day, need suggestions

Dh is the type that during the course of the year gets himself whatever he needs/wants. So me and the kids usually end up getting him the stuff he forgets about like clothes and sneakers lol. We try to think of different things. One year we got him a new fire pit and one year we got him a really nice dart board. Another time it was gadgets for the grill. Me AND the kids are running out of ideas for different things for him that he hasn't thought of. Of course we always make him something but you know how it is.

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• How about our manly sports, barbecue, etc gift baskets!!:) Last day for orders in time for Father's Day is June, 10th by 11.30 a.m. eastern time:)

father's day gifts
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• it is a wonderful idea to add some cellular nutritional fun to the picture, or a mens abdomen shirt to his wardrobe. its a healthy thing
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 11:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My dads the same way but he lives in Lowes. I just get him gift cards now to Lowes. I know theyll be used. If he does any sort of fixing up around the house that is always an option.
    My husband never buys himself anything either, but he gets mad if we get him shoes or clothes so I feel ya lol. This year mines getting a $50 gift card to game stop.

Answer by gemgem at 11:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• let him pick out what he wants...you and the kids can sign the card and be done with it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Im getting my hubby fairytale brownies. He loves them. Also u can try edible arrangements. They're a great gift too
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2011