School question????

This is my situation. I have had seizures for 30 years, that being said my memory isn't very good. I want to go back to school to better myself. I am not sure if I can remember stuff though. I love making handmade jewelry, but am not the best at it though. So my question is should I take an online course for a jewelry designer. The only online courses for this I know of are Ashworth and Penn Foster. I am not familiar with these colleges. It doesn't really matter about there credibility, I am wanting to go into business for myself. So I just need the knowledge. It has to be online because I can't drive. I thought maybe trying something that I enjoyed I would have a better chance at remembering stuff. My dh is against any school online. If anything ever happens to him though, I am screwed. That's putting it nicely. Any opinions on what I should do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• As long as you know it's for your own knowledge and not looking to get hired by someone else through one of those schools GO FOR IT.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Go for it. Do the jewelry thing.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• In agreement with the other ladies. It's something you're passionate about, go for it :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I say go for it through Ashworth.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 4:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I say go for it. BTW I too have seizures and dont drive. I also understand the memory issues,Robin
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011