"morning" sickness and toddlers?

Anybody out there that has "morning" sickness and crazy toddlers?
How do you do it?
I have the nausea and vomiting and dizziness ALL DAY and my toddlers are going through the "clingy one year old" and "screaming two year old" phases. I am having a hard time coping/disciplining. I just want to give up and let them watch TV all day while I lie on the couch and vomit.

I'm trying to eat small snacks all day and I'm taking ginger pills but I just feel miserable and super whiny. My husband had told me he can help me in two weeks when work is less stressful, right now I'm pretty much a single mom.

tobys.mommy

Asked by tobys.mommy at 11:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i hVE A 20 MONTH OLD AND I AM EXPECTING AGAIN TOO. I JUST FINISHED MY MORNING SICKNESS, AND WOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM AND DO MY THING AND FOR TH EFIRST FEW TIMES SHE WOULD FOLLOW ME TO SEE WHAT MOMMY WAS DOING AND THEN AFTER SHE FIGURED IT OUT SHE WOULD EITHER STAY WITH ME OR GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH HER TOYS WHERE EVER SHE LEFT THEM,. IT IS HARD TO DISIPLINE THEM AND SHE GOT AWAY WITH ALOT BUT I TIRED TO LAY HER DOWN FOR A NAP THE SAME TIME AS I SO WE BOTH FELT A LITTLE BETTER TOGETHER. WHEN ID EAT A LITTLE BIT ID GIVE A LITTLE TO HER. NOT ENOUGH TO SPOIL A APPITIE BUT JUST ENOUGH TO SATISFY HER CURIOUSTY.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2011