Do you put lotion on your baby's head?

On both the face and hair or just one or the other??

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no. it makes the hair greasy and if it's on the face and not rubbed in well, they can wipe it into their mouth or eyes.
    Anonymous

• I usually just put it on the face, I might get it in his hair but not on purpose
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 2:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i did when she had cradle cap and then i would comb it to get the flaking stuff off of her head.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I put baby oil on my little guys head.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 2:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I put baby lotion in my DD's hair every time we have a bath. I try not to put too much on her face cuz I don't want to clog her pores and end up with baby pimples, but I rub it into her scalp. It seems to help prevent cradle cap
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would if my son didn't act like it was the end of the world to not be free to run around naked. But when I get the chance i do just a little and rub it in so its not in his eyes or mouth.
    roseybluejeans

Answer by roseybluejeans at 3:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• my DDs skin is very dry, even her head. so i put just a dab of lotion on her head to prevent her from scratching at it
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008