How Would You React?

If your almost 24 y/o husband suddenly told you he was considering going to college for pre-med and then on to med school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would encourage it
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would encourage it...after I hyperventilated and had an anxiety attack in my head...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would be damn proud of him.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would support him.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i would support him in every way i could ......and scream quitly in my head about the cost.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'd be excited! When he gets done, you can tell everyone you're married to a doctor! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would say ok where are we going to get the money for that. How are we going to live financailly while you are going to school.

Answer by louise2 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would sit down with him and go over our finances to be sure it could be done.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• If we were in the financial position to pull of all the years of education that it takes to go to med school (meaning we could live without public assistance in order for him to dedicate the years/time that it would take ) and he had the aptitude to be able to pull off med school. I would whole heartedly encourage him and do everything I could to help him pursue his goal.

If we were not in a financial position for him to dedicate the years it would take, or if he did not have the aptitude to pull off med school.. I would sit him down have a very honest discussion about it and encourage him to consider a different career path.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He sounds like a keeper ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011