What do you think will happen in 2012?

Is that the right year that the world is suppose to end? What do you think will happen>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• what??? i've never heard of this
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• A lot of people will get very rich because they scared the living daylights out of a lot of unsuspecting people.

That's about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Who cares. If it ends are you going to be around to say, I told ya so? I think not. So why worry about such things. Forget about it, go on and enjoy your life. Besides, even if you believe in such things, I don't think God is going to forewarn us.
    Anonymous

• Nothing will happen. Its been all but proven its the end of the Mayan calendar and prior to them leaving their society the new calendar was never completed. It would be the same as our calendar ending Dec 31 and someone finding it and saying OH NO what happens now? Nothing, you go onto the next era with the Mayan calendar/year.
    But in 2012 we will wake up, see a sunrise, sunset, vote again, and life will be the same as always.

Answer by gemgem at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think that I'll either be here with everyone else or I won't. Either way I don't take much stock on predictions. When it's my time...it's my time and it's in God's hands.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• whats are you talking about please inform me lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Regardless of what happens or doesn't happen, I've already decided that I'm not cleaning my house or doing any dishes the day before, lol :)
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Like most things I wonder if I'll notice. haha
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar. So some people believe it's the end of the world.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Just another message brought to us by the Mayan division of The Hallmark Corporation.....just go out and buy another card....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008