Two day pain adult content

i am 22 weeks along now with my second pregnancy. yesterday i began to cramp a little bit and figured it was just my body practicineg for the big even in the next few months. later in the evening it started hurting more and so i tried going the bathroom which i did, and felt a little better after an hour. i took a tylanol to help figuring ligament pains, and was able to sleep through th enight i noticed that it was strange that for the first time since i found out i was prego that i didnt wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, and didnt really have to go all that much this morning but i made myself go anyway. i have drink several glasses of water both yesterday and today but my tummy is still really hurting. it feels like contractions but surely they wouldnt have lasted this long? i called my doc office yesterday bc my private area was very sore and itchy{ its been 106 in my area so i tossed it up to the heat} and i called again this morning about my tummy and every time i get "someone will get back with you...." but they dont so moms i am asking you what do you think is going on?

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you could get you some 100% cranberry juice and drink it. If I were you I would just show up at the doctor's office and tell them you just can't take it anymore and you are afraid. you should go to an urgent care facility if your doctor won't see you.
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 12:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would see a doctor like miamoma said and if they do not take patients without appointments I would let them know it is their fault because they never call me back and just make sure your baby is still moving.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2011