I am 6 months and 1 week pregnant. My boyfriend wants the baby one minute and says really mean things the next. When he gets mad he tells me things like i hope the baby dies, or he says kill that shit. it hurts me and mostly i get nervous. he says i pray to god that baby dies. My baby girl means so much to me. I feel that his negative sayings might come tru. I am scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why stay with someone that obviously has mental problems?

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If I were you, I'd be planning my escape from this relationship. You and your baby deserve better. This guy is a piece of shit. No decent man would say things like that.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Loose that rotten piece of crap boyfriend now! You have a baby to look forward to, is that the kind of environment you want to raise a child in? I hope not.
    Anonymous

• get away from him, far far away from him. he doesnt deserve any right to that baby or you. protect yourself, but most of all protect your baby! what if he says those things when shes here or even to her when shes old enough to understand? i got out of a bad situation with my babys father so ive gone through the past 30 weeks alone its hard, but believe me well worth it, if you need anything or want to talk more message me.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You don't want to be around that type of person and you don't want your baby raised by someone who would wish her dead! Dump this loser and focus on yourself and your baby girl. One day God will give you the most wonderful man who will love you and your daughter.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Leave him. That is emotional abuse, which is unhealthy for both you and your baby. You are going to need more and more support as you progress in your pregnancy and become a mother. Focus on surrounding yourself with loving, supportive people.
    LaurLaur623

Answer by LaurLaur623 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• He obviously has personality disorder. Suggest to him that he get help for that. But your priority is for your own well-being and your child. Seek protection for yourself. Verbal abuse is still abuse.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• pregnancy is suppose to be the best time ever. Enjoying the time and the kicks. If he's like this now I don't know that he'll be any diffrent after the baby is born hopefully he gets it together. For the mean time you should really take care of yourself. What would you say to your best friend if she was in the same situation? You don't need negative people around you. I can't even imagine what type of emotional abuse he's going to cause to your daughter. as parents were suppose to protect our children from eveyrthing. Sometimes including the other parent. PLease do whats best for your daughter think about her.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I defintly recomend you get out and get out fast. You never know what he will do to you or your baby. He can do anything. There are crisis centers if you dont have anyone you can go to, but you defintly need to get out.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would NOT stay with him and if you are naive enough to stay DON'T leave that baby with him alone. He sounds like a psycho. How could anyone say that about a baby without being f'd up in the head?
    Anonymous