My 2 1/2 yr old still has cradle cap. How can i get rid of it?

She has a twin and hers is practically gone now that her hair is growing in good. But Hailey still isn't getting hair on top of her head, I think it is because of the cradle cap. We tried baby oil, which is what my pediatrician suggested and that didn't work. I'm up to try anything we like all natural remedies but I will go with anything about now.

Twinmommy8706

Asked by Twinmommy8706 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• we buy a medicated solution at cvs,,my friend mixes,,baking soda and water and scrubs ,,Also, vasaline ........and ket it sit overnight..good luck,,let me know,,,,,,,,,
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i posted this same question a few days ago... they said use a stiff brush & oil, breastmilk & a soft cloth, Eucerin Calming Cream, Vaseline (wait a few minutes) & wash it off, or adult conditioner(put a little on the head at night & put a hat on to keep it out of their eyes, and wash their hair the next morning)

Hope this helps!!! Good luck!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My husband discovered that a little baby oil and the scratchy side of Velcro takes it off quite nicely.
    sarguylas

Answer by sarguylas at 2:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• are you sure that is what it is? My son developed psoriosis on his scalp when he was young. We had to get a solution from the dr that contained peanut oil to help get it off.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• contact me and I will show you how.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008