Have you ever ...

been in love with two men at once? If so, how did u deal? Started out as just cheating to have fun but has turned into more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, although i've never cheated.. and you should consider that there are differant levels of love, and re-evaluate your relationships.. all that is going to come is a great deal of pain.. often women fall for a guy they cheat to have fun with and their actual relationship ends with the other and then they realize that what they had was really what they wanted but there was something missing from it.. and karma is a real bitch...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Can't say I've ever had the desire to "cheat for fun". I would think a person with that mentality doesn't actually love (and definitely doesn't respect) their original partner.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:54 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Oh I see now where you added that you were cheating. No advice other than to say...homewreckers get what they deserve. Now deal with your consequences.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• re-read the OP, myownhappiness - she said "Started out as just cheating to have fun but has turned into more."
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:58 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Cant say that I have......I have been slightly torn for different reasons before but never been in "love" with two men at the same time....i wouldnt even want that....one is enough *whew*
    Truthsdayoff

Answer by Truthsdayoff at 12:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Not to mention, if you are also a mother, you're doing a huge injustice to your child.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Hope you're not married, girl...mmm hmmm...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Nope.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2011