I am thinking about aborting

Okay... I'm 29 and married with 1 child. I have had 3 abortions, 1 at 17, 1 at 22, and 1 at 24. I am pregnant again (14 wks) and I don't think I want this baby. I am considering abortion and have plans to make an appt on Monday. Should I tell my husband or let him think I miscarried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel its "ok" to do that BUT you NEED to tell him. lies in marriage will make it fall apart. be honest with him. its BOTH of yours not just yours. please tell him.
    Anonymous

• Why would you kill a baby? Not to mention the fact that you have done it numerous times. It literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of all the LOVING families out there that can't have children and you are killing them left and right.Sorry...you really struck a nerve with me. It is not the babies fault. Why not use birth control...do you not know what causes pregnancy?Not to mention if you are married it is HALF you husbands baby...you should be involving him in your selfish decision. UGH =(
    Anonymous

• I was on BC everytime I got pregnant. I know it's "half his" but it's MY decision. Last I checked, abortion isn't illegal.
    Anonymous

• It should be...it is just like murder-only your victims are innocent and have never done any wrong. The only exception I see is when a woman is raped....
    Anonymous

• I think your being very selfish ... It is your fault you got pregnant and you already have a kid.. It is ridiculous that you have had 3 already and just continure to do it...
    Anonymous

• why don't you consider a more premanent form of birth control. Normally, i try not to pass judgement on people - but four abortions I think is a bit much - to put in mildly. You are blessed to be able to conceive - many women can't. But you are abusing that blessing. Karma is a bitch. I don't know what form of BC you are using, but please let us all know what it is so that we don't use it. GROW UP AND STOP THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF!
    Anonymous

• I do know the feeling of not wanting to be pregnant. I have 5 children and one on the way. It can be very hectic to have children and you can get to the point of not wanting them because they would mess up the peace you have finally attained or you just hate the pregnant feeling. I don't know your reasons butI would like to help you through them because I have been there and survived and now I am so glad I stuck it out and I know you will be too. email me and tell me what you are feeling and don't be afraid of saying how you feel.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It's not illegal, but if you don't want the baby, then consider adoption. A baby is a precious thing and although it is your decision, it is one you may regret for the rest of your life.
    Proudbirthmom06

Answer by Proudbirthmom06 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• you are being selfish in my opinion. 3 abortions? even if you are on birth control, maybe you need to think about getting tubes tied. you obviously dont want this baby. why not adoption then? its just as much your husbands right as it is yours and you need to make the decision together. 14 wks is pretty far along to have an abortion, they actually look like babies and feel at that point. its sick
    Anonymous

• You should get steralized if you use abortion as birth control. I hope you are not serious...
    Anonymous