Re-learning math

I've always known I was horrible at math, but I've recently discovered just how bad at it I truly am. So, now before I can get back into school I need to relearn math so I can do well on my placement test and stay on schedule and not behind. My idea is to get some math textbooks and reteach myself....but I'm having trouble finding books. So I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions on where to look. I need to find them as cheaply as possible. Thanks!

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in

• I happen to benefit from being in a classroom. Is there a way you can audit a basic math class at your local community college. You'd have to pay a small fee, but then you don't have to worry about tests or grades. Another option might be to look at tutoring at your local high school. Maybe you could sit in there?
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011