LADIES,DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME THEY SAW THEIR BABY?

My son is 17 years old today! It is amazing how fast time has passed! I am glad I was always ready with the camera through all those years!!! I remember the first time I saw my baby,he looked at me and I know he just knew I was his mom!!!! (I know the babies can't really see for 6 weeks,but I was talking to him and I know he knew)! I was blessed to have one wonderful child! I think God for him every day!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 12:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• When I had my twins 29 years ago, that is the day I will never forget, the first time I saw them.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My son is 3 now but I remember when he was born and they laid him on my stomach and he looked at me with goopy eyes and I just thought, "this little creature who tried to kill me a second ago is the most beautiful little blob in the world and he's mine.."
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes I do, everyone one of them. I have 4 it is as fresh as yesterday.....

Amazing, beautiful, love at first sight I tell you. It is so hard to put in words.... :)

Happy Birthday too him....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thank u ladies! When my son was born I felt so much love for him I thought my heart would burst!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes I remember all 4 of them, it's amazing. I can't say it was absolutely love at first sight though.
    My first ds was a c-section and once his foot was out (little bum was breech!) they dropped the cloth and I got to watch. It was amazing! I remember thinking he looked a little funny only because he was so skinny, I was expecting a chubby baby.
    dd was a vagina delivery and I was overjoyed that I had a little girl and my word was she chubby!
    second dd me and dh had a bet if it was a girl or boy. I saw her little vagina before I saw her and I swear I yelled it, "It's a gril, it's my Madelyn!!!" she wasen't so chubby but had a ton of dark almost black hair, not like the others!
    second ds, I was expecting a very chubby baby (ultrasound showed a very chubby face) his face came out and it was super chubby and purple (poor boy hung out with my pubic bone for a week or so) so chubby he didn't open his eyes for days!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Absolutely. Two of the clearest memories of my life are day each of my sons were born. I remember.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had the worst lanor and delivery and was alone on top of it my husband was in training, during all the pain and complecations I remember wishing so hard I never got pregnant praying to take it all back I was pushing and vomiting no edidural they had to use the clamps to get him out n just b4 I thought id die they put him on my chest I seen him and euphoria went over me, I thought right away wow that was nothing for getting him id do it a thousand times over. That first moment was a natural high for me.
    heaven.leigh

Answer by heaven.leigh at 1:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I do! Mine are still little but the first time I looked into my oldest son's eyes I felt like I was looking right into a little piece of heaven.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Happy Birthday to Him! I remember the first time I saw my son.. The first words out of my mouth were " Whats wrong with his head?" They had to use grips to get him out and he looked like a cone head lol. Now i tease him about it lol
    sweetsone

Answer by sweetsone at 10:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I remember the first time I saw all three of them, I was in awe, and now that they are adults, I am still in awe of how wonderful they have become!

Answer by older at 11:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2011