No appetite?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant almost 7 and I have no appetite what so ever and when I try to eat I fill full right away. But at the same time my stomach is always hurting and rumbling like im hungry?? . Is this normal? When will I get my appetite back?

Sweetie-713

Asked by Sweetie-713 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you may not have an appetite because food can see unappealing in the first trimester.. it's basically a form of morning sickness without the actual vomiting. Yes it is normal, however you'll have to force yourself to try to snack (on healthy foods) throughout the day.. even if you are eatting a half cup of fruit or veggies ever other hour, it's a lot better than going without eatting for both your sake and babies. So it's okay to separate your meals to every other hour rather than focusing on consuming a good portion of 3 square meals a day so long as your choices are good choices.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had a friend, that ate nothing but frosted flakes twice a day... and she did want anything else. Nevertheless, she had a healthy baby girl... Just continue to take your prenatals and drink water every chance you have.
    MzWhitnei

Answer by MzWhitnei at 1:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm 6.5 weeks too and have the same thing. I try to munch on a little dry cereal to at least keep something down. Good luck momma!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 1:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011