Faint positive? How faint?

How faint can a faint positive be? Also, how thin can the line be? I took a cvs brand ept test and got a visible very faint line. The line was think though. I waint a few days and retested with a Rexall (dollar general brand) ept test. And the line was so faint i could only see it under certain light. The line was also thin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Positive is positive unless it s past the time recommended to wait.

Instead of fretting now, wait a week or so and retest with urine from first thing in the morning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• wait a week and test again..most ladies will tell you a line is a line..i would just wait it out
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• pregnant

in my opinion
    a line is a line is a line

congrates!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thanks! I also meant to add If i am infact pregnant then i would only be around 5 weeks and my mom said she didnt show positive with me till see was 7 weeks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Not to discourage you,But I hope you didn't hold the pregnancy test up in the air and look at it,If so there is a possibility you could have saw a positive line,Which wouldn't really be a positive.But I hope that you are and as the other ladies said Wait a week and re-test good luck and congrats if you are!!

ArmyWife8992

Answer by ArmyWife8992 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011