If you MUST wear a bra, how do you wear all these cute spaghetti strap styles?

I can't do strapless...they are the worst. How do you get around this?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i go with a strapless bra but they make transparant bra straps that you can switch out with a bra that has removable bra straps
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Good question. I have several tops and a cute sundress that have the thin straps and my girls (42DD) just can't do a strapless. Looking forward to "hearing" some of the answers.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I usually wear a little half jacket or I take a cool wide ribbon stitch small at front of straps and back if I really like the tank sometimes a smaller ribbon depending on the tank top and no one notices the different and I have received a lot of compliments LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I've used the "clear" ones. They flash in the sun and they stick to you when you get sweaty. Not comfy. I've used either a strapless bra or the nipple shields. Better by far.
    Wolffie

Answer by Wolffie at 12:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I usually just wear my bra, and layer two strappy shirts so the bra straps just look like another shirt.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 12:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Instead of regulr tanktops try ones with the racerback. If you cross your bra straps into an "x" they are covered.
    Or look around for tanks with built in bras.
    If neither of thoseis possible for the style you're going for wear a bra either very similiar in color or completely contrasting and make it a part of your look
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My upper arms are too chunky for me to want to wear spaghetti straps, but I'm always wondering how people are able to look braless.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have a tank with a built in bra,My boobs bounce allover the place! If u r a busty mom,I would suggest a strapless with wires for support. U can go with the nipple covers,but u might sag!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have the same problem and can't do strapless eather. With speghetti straped tank tops your bra straps are going to show no matter what so instead of worrying about hiding them buy a one with skinny straps and a pretty color that goes well with the tank top. Not saying you should flaunt your bra but its gonna show anyway it might as well compliment u, no one will think anything of it you'll just look confidant and cute
    heaven.leigh

Answer by heaven.leigh at 12:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Clear straps!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011