I have extremely sore breasts, crampy, lower back pain and 5 days late but test say negative now?

I tested three days ago and it was a faint positive- now they say negative but my breasts are killing me- I had some spotting yesterday brownish in color but no period yet- it was due Nov-3 2008- Any one have advice- has anyone gone through this and turned out to be a false positive- :-(

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you are over a month late???

have you called the doc to have a blood test done? it could have been a chemical pregnancy. It could be stress related. no way of us knowing really. call the doc
    Anonymous

• The chances of it being a false positive are very, very slim. In all likelihood, you are pregnant. Have you been testing your FMU? Testing later in the day can give you a false negative.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• well you should take another test diffrent brand, and usually faint line still means pregnant. I would take another test and some people suggest taking it first thing in the morning for the morning pee. I hope all goes. Wish you the best.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• take another test. its sooooo rare for people to get false positives. take another one if its negative GO TO THE DOCTOR =] get blood work done to be sure. then you can go from there to find out what else is going on.

good luckk
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ladies thanks so much- I thought i got my baby dust when I saw BFP - anyone had a chemical pregnancy? what are the signs?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Def go to the doctor and have a blod and/or urine test done you soo can not trust those store tests. Both times I thoaght I was I went straight to patients first and its fast too.
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2008