no, my period was due nov 3- I am actually 7 days late -

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it's December 10th dear...if it was due Nov 3rd and didn't come, you are more than a month late :)
    Anonymous

• my period was due nov 3 and I am 7 days late- has any had a chemical pregnancy- if so, what are the signs?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• so sorry your right it was due Dec 3-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• So then, your period was due December 3rd, not November 3rd. Different tests have different sensitivities. Were the tests you used all the same kind?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• sweetie, again... it's DECEMBER now. if your period was due Nov 3 and didn't come, you are over a month late, not 7 days.

did you get your period in November and you're trying to say it was due DECEMBER 3rd?
    Anonymous

• A chemical pregnancy is just a really, really early miscarriage. They often go unnoticed, actually. I tested positive and then started to miscarry that same day. If I hadn't tested when I did, I may not have known I was even pregnant, except that I bled twice as long as with a normal period. But that probably wouldn't cause you to have a negative test result at this point, since it takes some time for HCG levels to drop after a miscacrriage.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Anonymous-yes I am sorry - it was due Dec 3 - I tried 3 brand when I tested MOnday and they were all faint pos- today I did 2 different brand again and they were negative- I will take the advice of a blood test- I guess its not my time yet- good luck to you all if your trying- BABY DUST to you- :-'(
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Blue frog? how cute is that- can you tell me how far along you were when that happned to u
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was just a few days past when I expected my period. I got a very faint positive line on a test in the morning, and then started spotting a few hours later. I woke up in the middle of the night that night with full on bleeding.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• right now i should be about 4-5 weeks now- is that about how far along you were?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008