Do you ever look back at your life

before you had kids, and wonder how the hell you made it without getting so busted or hurt or something bad? I am so glad I made it through lol, I can't imagine what crazy stuff my kids are going to do as teens sigh..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh sheeesh after this past weekend with my now 16 year old throwing a party.It really made me look back at all the things that I have done bad or wrong in my life .And saying to myself how the hell did I not get caught doing this or OMG how did i escape death on that one or god forbid what the heck was I thinking !!!! And now that I have myself a teen Im scared to death of the stupid stuff hell pull .PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME !!!! LOL I still have 2 more to go one at 6 years old and then a 3 year old

Rachel311

Answer by Rachel311 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• im only 21 and this question makes me think! i was not a partier in high school, but once i moved out when i was 18, wow, watch out! every thurs, fri, sat, and yes, sometimes sun i was drunk or hungover. never did anything real bad, parents usually figured it out a few weeks after anyways, guess i wasnt a smart kid lol.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes! I wonder how the hell I didn't get arrested by the police, how I managed to live through all that. I remember jumping out of my window numerous times on the second floor just to sneak out and hurting my back doing it once omg I couldn't sit or stand up it was ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• Wonder I am alive let alone not incarcerated.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008