Hell f****** no!

Alright, my husband loves me, I know he loves me. I know he would never cheat on me. I know hes a damn good man, and he takes care of his family, and is a good father. I just have one problem. Its not him at all. Its this bitch at his work.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but this girl keeps trying to get my husband. She calls him all these cutesie names, and it pisses me the hell off. She asks him to hand her this and that, and do this for her, and my husband being the nice guy he is, he does it. Hes too nice sometimes. I don't really know if he realizes that doing those little favors for her, probably makes her think that she can get him. She knows hes married, and also has a child on the way. She told him once that he should just leave me and take the kids. My husband didn't appreciate that comment at all.

She also flirts with another guy at his work, who is also married, but they've actually slept together. Theres plenty of guys that are single that work there, yet she seems to want to go for the married ones.

I want my husband to just straight up stop talking to her and doing her little favors, but hes too nice, thats the problem. Hes not a cheater. Plus I use to work for the same company, thats how he and I met, and I still have a lot of friends in the company that work with him, and they would tell me, and I've asked one of them if they've seen anything suspicious, and they see the girl trying to get at my husband, and my husband doesn't really say much to her.

I trust my husband, its her I don't like at all. I don't even want her to think she can get him.

How do I keep myself from beating her ass? Like really? I'm about to just go fuck the bitch up honestly. I'm not violent or jealous, it just people like her really piss me off. What should I tell my husband to do? Should I just tell him to ignore her completely? Or what? I don't really know what to do.

monstersmommy20

Asked by monstersmommy20 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Why does your husband not report this to HR as sexual harrassment?
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter what you do, she will keep it up. HE needs to tell her to back the hell off. His being "too nice" is not an excuse. He is your husband and needs to make you comfortable with his actions, not her.

Been there, done that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Does she sexually harass your husband? Is she his superior or a random co-worker?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He should talk to his HR department about sexual harrassment.

You're probably more emotional since you're preggo. But truthfully, I've told off a few bitches for similar things.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Maybe he likes it but acts like he doesn't
    Anonymous

• The "HR" at that company is shit. I use to get sexually harassed all the time, but they most that they would do was talk to the guy, which did nothing because it would then just get worse. Thats why I don't work there anymore. My husbands thing is, he doesn't want drama at his work so he just deals with it. I'll just have to tell him to tell her to back the hell up, because it really makes me mad that she even tries.
    monstersmommy20

Comment by monstersmommy20 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'd flip the hell out!! I would ask your husband to tell her to back off.. If you tell her.. she's gonna think that she beat you.. and keep trying for your man. HE needs to make it clear.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• What a b!+ch. That would really piss me off too. I wonder if any of that would fall under sexual harassment. Hmm.. ??? I think the best thing to do would for him just to ignore her completely. Or for him to just tell her straight up, "Look, you're just not that attractive." Sometimes it takes being blunt to make people realize they're barking up the wrong tree. Good luck
    AFairyTaleGirl

Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 1:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't really have an answer calling HER supervisor would be kind of a weird situation, but I did but your question. Good Luck and I can see how that would piss ya the hell off HUUUUGSSS
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Its just on him girlie. If he doesnt tell her to knock it off, then youd better turn your anger towards him. Maybe he likes seeing you proctectiv? I dunno. I woulda kicked her ass after the comment was made.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 1:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2011