Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend needs help adult content

My friend been in this relationship for almost 6 years they both have kids but not with each other...her bf keep going in n out of jail hes a loser he do not work he loves to drink n use cocaine thru a pipe...he was in jail March she was doing good she move far from the area where they wer livin she was doing good not letting him know where her n her sons new haus at...The day he came home he beg her to come pick her up she did n she let him know where se moved at...Out for a month he started getting high again coming in thru her back door twice stole alot more stuff from her where can I FIND HELP FOR HER ITS SO SAD....

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • Shes dumb.. She needs to get out.. but only she can make that decision.

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

  • Well, sounds like you're not going to be much help.
    I'm a firm believer that you have to want to help yourself before you can help her.

    If he hasn't kicked his sorry ass to the curb, there's nothing you can really do. But, if he's doing drugs and living in the need to call CPS. Friend or not, those kids do not need to be around that crap.

    Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

  • There's nothing you can didn't create this type of relationship between the two of them, therefore, she's the one who should open her eyes and get as far away from him as possible...until then, she'll suffer and unfortunately so will her child...

    Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

  • why would she let him back into their lives? did you ask her that? and he is doing drugs as well. i'm surprised her children aren't taken away from her. tell her that she needs to grow up and kick him out or leave whatever she can do and not have this loser near her or the kids and if she refuses then you don't need to associate yourself with her either, only a person can help themselves before anyone getting involved to help.

    Answer by lucky35 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

  • change her locks and call the cops on his behind when he comes around!

    Answer by mrsary at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

  • Im sorry to say but there isnt much you can do...she has to want it all to stop and has to have enough.

    Answer by MissyNewMama at 10:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • yeah she needs to want to get the help if she is asking then you need to tell her to keep calling the cops on him. and put a restraining order on him . keep the doors locked and windows locked just keep calling the cops. if she is really wanting the help she can also call woman crisis they will help her get counseling to where she will understand that she does not have to feel sorry for him and never let him back in her life again. my cousin had the same problem with her husband , she ended up losing all 5 kids of hers becuase the state saw that she kept letting him back into her life despite he was a bad person.

    Answer by barrerajuls at 1:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Hell f****** no!

Next question overall (Pets)
Why does my cat....